Course organized by : Maxillofacial Surgery Unit. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department. Hospital Vall d’Hebron
Friday, October 25th, 2019
- Specialist doctors in Maxillofacial Surgery, Otolaryngology, Nuclear Medicine, Anatomical Pathology, etc. who are interested in the application of the sentinel node biopsy technique in patients who suffer from early oral cancer.
- Medical interns or technicians who work in the areas mentioned above
- Offer a comprehensive overview of the application of the sentinel node technique: indications, advantages, challenges and difficulties.
- Introduce international best practice in the application of the sentinel node technique.
- Discuss treatment options and clinical cases